At Global Pack N Ship, we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal, business and financial information.
We support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
Definition of Personal Information
“Personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual, other than that individual’s name, title, business address or telephone number (often called, “business card” or “phone book” information). Personal information includes age, gender, marital status, health status, financial status, home address, etc. Such information includes information specifically related to you, our client, or personal information of others, such as your employees, clients, or customers, that we may encounter in the course of providing our professional services to you.
What personal information do we collect
The information we collect, which may include personal information, may involve at least some of the following:
- Contact information (such as name, nicknames, titles, business names, business addresses, email work addresses, work or cell telephone numbers); and
- Financial status and billing information (such as credit card numbers/expiration dates and credit history).
How do we use the information we collect
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable professional services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services;
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- Advise you about new firm products and services that may be of interest to you; and
- Invoice and collect payment for professional services and products provided by us to you.
When do we disclose your personal information
GPNS Logistics collects personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it and we are accountable for your personal information. We will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to, or with, others.
In terms of our accountability to you:
- We are responsible for the protection of the personal information you disclose to Global Pack N Ship;
- We reserve the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, regulatory body, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so;
- We also reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of an actual merger or acquisition of GPNS Logistics so that you may continue to receive the same professional services from the new entity or third party. In this unlikely case, the use of your personal information by the new entity would be limited to the purpose(s) for which we originally used the information.
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our Web sites.
In order to properly manage our Web site, we may anonymously log information on our operational systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our Web site presents the best web experience for visitors and is an effective information resource.
Links to Third Party Websites
How we protection your personal information
GPNS Logistics will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information in our possession, collected from you, is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your personal information will be restricted to selected employees or representatives.
Retention of your personal information
GPNS Logistics will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Your consent to such purposes(s) will remain valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Correcting or updating your information
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us of any changes to your information. To correct or update your personal information, you may contact GPNS Logistics by email at: